The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do?

+2
Cueva Tesoro
nigtrog
6 posters

Go down

good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do? Empty good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do?

Post by nigtrog Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 pm

good afternoon
i think possibly asking for impossible !! , after 2 worse than useless past expereinces with local lawyers i wondering if anyone can actually recommend a good local lawyer thay have used to sort out problems with local Ayuntemento / insurance co !! ( got massive problem with cave in Friela where Ayuntemento built a retaining wall up wind that acting like a dam diverting water down in to part of my cave and others !! = spent over a year with help of various people and 2 ify lawyers & shite insurance co who as we all know worse than useles , with no progress !!)
please pm me as a major stress / problem want to get sorted one way or another !!

big thanks

nigel
nigtrog
nigtrog

Back to top Go down

good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do? Empty Re: good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do?

Post by Cueva Tesoro Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:19 am

Hi Nigel

Here is the contact details for a lawyer who lives near to Baza. he's been a big help to me, I have found him very honest and his rates reasonable. His English is very good. I hope he can help you sort your problems. Good luck with it, Kim

Victorio Heras García

Abogado - Lawyer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cueva Tesoro

Back to top Go down

good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do? Empty Re: good local english speaking lawyer and what suggest do?

Post by Dave Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 am

Victorio has been good for us too.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:23 pm

We would vouch for Victorio too. Reliable and honest.
santamaria
santamaria

http://www.cuevasantamaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

has anyone got the contact details of the english speaking lady lawyer in caniles?
think her name is maria?

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by janga Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Charlie wrote:has anyone got the contact details of the english speaking lady lawyer in caniles?
think her name is maria?

I think it's 958 710 038
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down