The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED home for two dogs

3 posters

Go down

WANTED  home for two dogs Empty WANTED home for two dogs

Post by sony Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Due to the passing of these lovely dogs owner, we need to re-home them either together or separately
Please PM me if you can be of any help ideas etc: Will post photos of both when I've sussed that bit out..

sony

Back to top Go down

WANTED  home for two dogs Empty WANTED home for two dogs- Photos

Post by sony Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm

sony

Back to top Go down

WANTED  home for two dogs Empty Re: WANTED home for two dogs

Post by musketeera Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Could you describe the dogs characters a little, likes/dislikes, kids, cats, other dogs - The more info we have the better as we don't know the dogs so it's difficult to know what sort of home would be appropriate for them.

Thanks - Mat (El Capricho)
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:09 pm

I am still working on it Mat , it makes it difficult as Daisy the Doberman doesn't get on with other dogs apart from Mikey the Mastin , they are both 7.5 years old. that is about all I know, they were still looking for their paperwork and I have sent a list of questions I am getting .

I have sent details out to what must 50 contacts in the past 48 hours inc Dobie rescues in various countries . There is a major thing going on at the Costas at the moment of shelters pulling all the dogs out the pounds and asking other rescues to take them in and send them abroad . The timing of that was just perfect - NOT . Crying or Very sad an what's more they are putting them straight into the shelters and fosters - no quarantine ... I am not going to comment .... I am not going to comment .. hell yes I am, make sure if you take you Dogs to the coast make sure they have had their Parvo shots etc .

it is believed that Daisy and Mikey have had all their vacs and are up to date.

CORRECTION THEY ARE PULLING THEM FROM MURCIA POUND ..... a bit close to home that Mad

Last edited by cavern on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:06 pm

I'll wait for further info on Mikey & Daisy.

I heard about the Murcia situation last night and have aready contacted a couple of people there and at La Marina where I lived for a year - Waiting to see what response I get but by the sounds of it there doesn't seem to be much thought about quarantine or vac's before an animal is re homed pale
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 am

For anybody considering helping these dogs here is a bit more info .........

copied ...... Both dogs microchipped, both neutered, vacinated against distemper,infectious canine hepatitis,adenovirus,parvovirus,parainfluenza,leptospira canicola,leptospira iceterohaemorrhagigiae, nobivac rabies

So Basically it seems they are fit to travel anywhere and I can help arrange that, unfortunately not pay for it , but I know a few fairly cheap ways of doing it . As sad as it is I am pretty sure, to get a happy ending we are going to have to seperate them . So if you know of anybody who may want a beautiful pedigree Doberman or a sweet mastin mix please give them my email

Pat Anderson on piablepebble@hotmail.co.uk

Ask around ya never know unless you ask.
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down