The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Highway code in Spanish for Spanish tests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Highway code in Spanish for Spanish tests

Post by saci on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi Can anyone help me with this? lol!

I would like to get hold of the Highway Code in Spanish, for Spain, in booklet form.
Can anyone help out there. I need it for my Permiso Conducir AM.(Scooter test)
Have bought the Arisoft CD for the tests, but would like to use a "booklet format" to study it. Less tiring on the eyes than being totally screen reliant.
Or can you advise where I could by it in this format? I am in Galera - not the centre of the universe for such things & getting to Huescar / Baza needs a little foreward planning.
Response much appreciated.

Thanks folks Question Arrow
saci

Back to top Go down

Re: Highway code in Spanish for Spanish tests

Post by Mariposa on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Just had a look for the 'Codigo de Circulacion' on Spanish Ebay, but all that comes up is a 1971 copy!!! Will keep looking...
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

There are a few coming up in PDF versions on Google.es but am not sure if that is what you want!!!
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by saci on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi Mariposa Question Arrow

Thank you for your response. I know 99.9% of you have your license. I did learn to drive at the end of the 70s,but nevertook the test -couldn't afford it with my other committments.

I am doing the Permiso Conducir AM - for 50cc scooters. I have the appropriate tests from Arisoft (a CD in Spanish). I thought if I could have a highway code in Spanish, (book format), I could prepare expressions, translate etc appropriate phrases etc I'm bound to come across in multiple choices. It is easier working from book form doing such a task than on computer - which tires the eyes more easily.

Have got to being able to ride my Vespa ok - with a good friend's help. So now all I need is satisfactory prep of paper stuff.

Much appreciate your search. If you do find out anything more then please do drop me a message.

Thanks,

Saci study
saci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spanish Recipes