The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

registering at the doctors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

registering at the doctors

Post by dianenglenn on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:13 pm

we live in Galera and need to register with the doctors and have been told a few different things so far, can anyone tell me the definitive answer on how to register and where i have to go.

thanks

Question

dianenglenn

Back to top Go down

Re: registering at the doctors

Post by mame on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

We are in Galera and registered at the medical centre in Huescar, who then signed us up for the Galera surgery.
In the first instance took our papers from Newcastle to the social security centre in Huescar. When our medical cards came through that was when we then went to the Huescar medical centre.
We are pensioners so not sure what the procedure is otherwise.

mame

Back to top Go down

Post by littletrog on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:42 pm

For non-pensioners (like us), go to Huescar Medical Centre and ask them for a form for registering at the doctor. Fill this in and take a copy of it then go back to the medical centre with both copies. You will get the paperwork back from the Junta, then go to the doctors and he will put you on the computer. This is only valid for 12 months, then as far as I am aware, you need to reapply. This is what we did, but we are still not on the computer as the day we took the paperwork in to the doctor, it was a fiesta in Huescar so computers were probably down!!

Hope this helps.

littletrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spanish Recipes